ICS Application Summary
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the ics application before. Hence you can not start it again.
ICS Application is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the ics application.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
1. Discuss those strategies and practices that you see within your school and classrooms that have the least and greatest impact on student achievement.
2. Review your current structure from Module 1 the Educational History of Marginalization and what practices reinforce grouping students by ability and the results of such practices (using your equity audit data).
3. Review the table in this Module delineating the role and function of heterogeneous small group instruction and the benefits on student achievement.
4. Discuss your understandings of Universal Design for Learning and how it is or is not individualized for each learner based on how they bring in information and show what they know the most often.
5. Discuss how the work from Module 3 can be brought into classroom instructional practices.
6. Discuss the steps in co-designing Co-Plan to Co-Serve to Co-Learn lesson plans for heterogeneous groups of students.