ICS Application Summary
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the ics application before. Hence you can not start it again.
ICS Application is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the ics application.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. SLT read the modules and moved the work from an individual level to a team level.CorrectIncorrect
2. All staff read Module 9 prior to professional development.CorrectIncorrect
3. SLT has reflected on previous meeting: What resonated, questions, concerns?CorrectIncorrect
4. Resonate and Pause feedback was collected to inform what information needs to be reinforced and if the SLT needs to continue with Module 9 introduction or they are able to move on to Module 10 introduction.CorrectIncorrect
5. The SLT has shared out and discussed the following: Affirming Research Based Instructional Practices, Moving Beyond Ability Grouping, Heterogeneous Small Group Instruction, A Word on Universal Design for Learning and Backward Mapping, and Identity Relevant Instructional Practices.CorrectIncorrect
5a. Teachers have discussed the differences and similarities between their current structures (Module 1) and a Co-Planning to Co-Serving to Co-Learning diagram. (Please upload evidence).
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
Upload your answer to this question.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it will be reviewed and possibly adjusted after submission.
7. Resonate and Pause feedback was collected to inform what information needs to be reinforced and if the SLT needs to continue with Module 9 introduction or are able to move on to Module 10 overview.CorrectIncorrect