2024 Introduction to the ICS Equity Framework and Process
The current educational landscape is one where systems are broken, educational outcomes have stagnated or worsened, educators feel overwhelmed and defeated, and children and families continue to experience marginalization and educational harm.
Yet, we know that educators, children, and families have not given up on the promise of education.
Our focus at ICS Equity is to help district, network, and school leaders initiate and sustain systems change for high-quality teaching and learning for all students.
ICS Equity moves away from piecemeal equity efforts and school improvement work that leads to more frustration and the same results. Join us at the 2024 Introduction to the ICS Equity Framework and Process to learn more.
At the 2024 Introduction to the ICS Equity Framework and Process, school leadership teams, district leadership teams, and regional and state agencies who are new to ICS Equity will engage in an interactive, introductory learning experience to:
- Understand the ICS Framework and Process and explore how it can be leveraged in your setting;
- Gain a deeper understanding of what high-quality teaching and learning is and is not;
- Engage in plentiful team time to dive into an analysis of high-quality teaching and learning in your setting;
- Hear and learn from leaders in the field who are implementing the ICS Equity Framework and Process;
- Learn how you can bring the ICS Equity Framework and Process to your setting.
2024 Introduction to ICS Pricing:
EARLY REGISTRATION THROUGH APRIL 1, 2024
$555 – PER TEAM MEMBER
REGULAR REGISTRATION THROUGH JUNE 30, 2024
$615 – PER TEAM MEMBER
LATE REGISTRATION BEGINNING JULY 1, 2024
$650 – PER TEAM MEMBER
Part of what’s great about the 2024 Introduction to the ICS Equity Framework and Process is that it is held virtually! This allows teams to save on travel costs, which many districts use to send more team members, thus allowing for a robust team, representative of all staffing and leadership levels, to attend.
We invite school, district, regional, and state K-12 teams for this powerful learning opportunity.
If you’re not sure if this opportunity is right for you and your team/organization, please don’t hesitate to reach out to ICS Equity at email@example.com for more information.
Each School/District Team should include 8-10 people.
*School Leadership Team Members:
– General Ed teacher from each grade level
– Special Educator
– Teacher of students labeled gifted
– Teacher of students labeled ELL
– Reading/math interventionist
– Allied Arts
– Other staff as appropriate
*District Leadership Team Members:
– Director of Curriculum and Instruction
– Director of Special Education and Student Services
– Business Manager
– Human Resources Director
– Coordinator of Gifted Education Program
– Coordinator of ELL Program
– Other key district office staff as appropriate
Cancellation and Team Change Policy:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a team cancellation. Please note that team cancellations are non-refundable. If team member changes are needed, please email email@example.com by June 25, 2024 with the following required information of the registered team member and replacement team member (name, school, district, position, email, phone number).
Submitting Check Payments:
If you selected to pay via check, please print your registration confirmation email (which serves as the invoice) and mail it to ICS Equity with payment. Please also include your registration confirmation number and 2024 Introduction to ICS on the check payment.
Please make checks payable to Integrated Comprehensive Systems for Equity, LLC and submit to 1360 Regent Street, Box 177, Madison, WI 53715. Please note that checks must be received within 2 weeks of completing the online registration. Team registration is not confirmed until payment is received by ICS Equity.
Online registration will close on Tuesday, July 16, 2024 at 11:00 p.m. CDT.