At the ICS Institute Part II, the School Leadership Teams and the District Leadership Team will:
- Review the implementation and next steps of Cornerstones 1 and 2 in your schools and district;
- Engage in deep, practical application of Co-Plan to Co-Serve to Co-Learn (C3) (Digital Modules 7-12).
Who is the ICS Institute Part II for?
For District and School Leadership Teams, state and regional teams.
Each School/District Team should include 8-10 people.
School Leadership Team Members:
- General Ed teacher from each grade level
- Special Educator
- Teacher of students labeled gifted
- Teacher of students labeled ELL
- Reading/math interventionist
- Allied Arts
- Other staff as appropriate
District Leadership Team Members:
- Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- Director of Special Education and Student Services
- Business Manager
- Human Resources Director
- Coordinator of Gifted Education Program
- Coordinator of ELL Program
- Other key district office staff as appropriate