ICS Application Summary
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the ics application before. Hence you can not start it again.
ICS Application is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the ics application.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
1. Discuss possible schedules for C3 Team meeting and the goals of the C3 Team.
2. Discuss an ICS Skills at a Glance Template to be used for students with educational identifiers initially and then with all students over time.
3. Discuss how PLC’s can shift from responding to placing students to determining what the system can do differently that is proactive.
4. Discuss the role of C3 Teams in Multi-Level Systems of Support (MLSS) in the core of teaching and learning through the use of ISAAG’s as a tool to assist in co-designing C3 lesson plans.
5. Discuss how the role of special education teachers shifts when they are able to be part of C3 teams to co-design instruction where SDI is embedded in the core of teaching and learning.
6. Discuss the benefits of co-designing lessons using the Co-Plan to Co-Serve to Co-Learn (C3) lesson planning template.