At the ICS Institute Part I, the School Leadership Teams and the District Leadership Team will:
- Strengthen your understanding and implementation of the Integrated Comprehensive Systems Framework and Process;
- Engage in a deep equity analysis of your school, district, region, or state;
- Complete the ICS Action Plan for your school, district, region, or state to advance
systems change for all.
Who is the ICS Institute Part I for?
For District and School Leadership Teams, state and regional teams.
Each School/District Team should include 8-10 people.
School Leadership Team Members:
- General Ed teacher from each grade level
- Special Educator
- Teacher of students labeled gifted
- Teacher of students labeled ELL
- Reading/math interventionist
- Allied Arts
- Other staff as appropriate
District Leadership Team Members:
- Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- Director of Special Education and Student Services
- Business Manager
- Human Resources Director
- Coordinator of Gifted Education Program
- Coordinator of ELL Program
- Other key district office staff as appropriate